Sunday, February 6, 2011

Since you've been gone...AHHH!

AHH! I've been so gone on this thing for quiet some time!!


But I'm sure you saw me mention in a previous post (somewhere around  here), I am busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy x 10^500000000 power!

So with that said.  Forgive me. 

My online classes are killing me! And I've been working non-stop.  But the great news is:

GOT A FEW PROJECTS IN THE WORKS!

New soap ideas; polishing up my skills; working on a website and a whole rubber band ball of tutorials.  So stay tuned amateurs!

Now if only I could manage multitasking a bit better.  But I'm getting there.

I may be posting quite a bit more to keep updated content.  Hopefully the posts that are up, you've enjoyed, and take comfort in the fact that I'm not going anywhere!

Joyous soaping!

No comments: