Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Alyah Au Naturelle.  Through my very soapy adventures I'll be posting homemade recipes, reviews on various blogs and products relevant to my "back-to-basics" style, and just my quirky everyday mistakes, pouts, epic fails, and epic successes.  I hope you'll follow me through these adventures that I would love to share with you.

Soon I'll be having various give-a-ways and what I'll call "Recipe of the month".  If you have any special recipes you'd like to share with the blogging community, contact me at alyahaunaturelle@gmail.com.  You never know, you may win something from me (hint hint).

So follow along with me....

Oh oh oh! And I'm a huge supporter for interesting and unique blogs, so feel free to contact me if you'd like me to add a button to this site linking to yours.

Joyous soaping!

No comments: